Thursday, June 9, 2011

Elbows . . . Huh?

Student orientation has begun at Utah State and so I spend my mornings recruiting new members for the HURD.  Quick background the HURD is the student section for Utah State athletic events.  So we have a lot of fun and it was very educational as well, kind of.  Wild Bill was there helping bring people in and taught us an interesting fact.  It is about touching, yeah kind of weird I know.  But here is how it goes, it is all about beginning a conversation then at a crucial point wither touching the persons forearm or elbow.  OK I know it sounds kind of weird and creepy but here is the thing, is that it will cause some sort of stimulation that will help drive your point home, and there is no conclusive evidence from our little outing the past few days to say whether it is true or not but it gave us a good laugh and some fun things to joke about later.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I'll put you on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete